Saleem Veterinary Clinic also include a pets boarding kennels and training facility. We provide boarding for all cats and dogs, a pet daycare facility or a pet spa day at our clinic. A home away from home for your beloved pets while you enjoy your vacations. We take care of them and send you regular pictures and arrange video calls with your pets at your convenient time. We have experience in training dogs for basic obedience and detecting gun powder, narcotics etc.
General Terms and Conditions For Pets Boarding Kennels and Training Facility
These Are For The Safety Of Your Pets:
For the safety of all of our patients, SVC require all boarders to have proof of current vaccinations. We reserve the right to turn away any boarder more than 30 days past due for vaccines. I certify that my pet(s) are current on all required vaccinations for boarding:
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Bordatella, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis, and Canine Influenza
Cats: Rabies, Rhinotracheitis, Calici Virus, Pneumonitis, Feline Distemper and Panleukopenia
- Owner shall pay all costs and charges of and for special services listed in this agreement, and all veterinary and medical costs that may be incurred during the term of this agreement for the animal pursuant to this agreement.
- Owner certifies to the correctness of the information given above with respect to the animal and specifically agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Owner specifically represents that [he/she] is the owner of the animal and that there is not now any lien or other encumbrance against the animal and that the animal has not been exposed to rabies prior to admittance to the custody of SVC.
For more information regarding pets boarding kennels and training facility please contact us at 03214069296 or visit us on Facebook.
- Saleem Veterinary Clinic (SVC) and their respective owners, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any damages to the animal arising out of or from the boarding of the animal, or that may accrue from any cause in connection with such boarding including loss by fire, theft, running away, death, or injury during the term of this agreement, whether the animal is on the premises of SVC or not.
- Owner shall be solely responsible for all of the acts of the animal at any time during the term of this agreement, and in no case shall SVC be liable for the animal’s acts and behavior other than for the exercise of gross negligence on the part of the SVC, its owners, employees or agents in the boarding and keeping of the animal.
- Owner agrees that SVC will not be held responsible for aggravation of any pre-existing medical conditions. These include, but are not limited to, heart disease, arthritis, obesity, infections and any other conditions that might be discovered by examination.
- Owner agrees that SVC does not assume and shall not be held responsible for the loss and or destruction of personal belongings left with the pet while boarding, including, but not limited to, bedding, blankets, toys, dishes, collars or leashes.
- An animal in a group situation, such as boarding, grooming, dog park, training classes, etc. are exposed to common illnesses, similar to that of humans. Owner agrees to assume the risks and hazards that may be expected to arise from interaction with other animals.
Illness of Animal:
In the event that the animal becomes ill, owner shall be notified at once at the address or phone number listed above. However, if SVC is unable to reach owner, if owner does not immediately inform SVC regarding measures to be taken, or if the animal’s health requires emergency action, owner grants SVC the right to treat accordingly, and any expenses incurred in conjunction with such care is owner’s responsibility and shall be promptly paid by owner.